1. [1920s–30s] (US) the buttocks, the posterior.
2. [1920s–30s] (US) a fool.
3. [1920s+] (orig. US) an attractive woman.
4. [1930s] (US) an attractive (effeminate) young man.
5. [1930s] (US Und.) a pimp.
6. [1930s] (US Und.) a prostitute.
7. [1930s] (US Und.) a stolen car.
8. [1930s+] (US) a woman.
9. (US) a fellow, a ‘guy’.
10. [1990s+] (US) the vagina.
11. (N.Z.) a NZ$100 bill.
1. [1920s–30s] (US) a clever person.
2. [1950s] (US Und.) a passionate or tough woman.
[1920s+] a woman who is ready for seduction or even marriage.
SE in slang uses
see separate entry.
[1960s–70s] (US) a derog. term for a Puerto Rican or Mexican.