1. (orig. US) a supplier of contraband liquor.
2. (orig. US, also nec) a supplier of drugs; esp. a wholesaler (rather than a street seller).
3. (orig. US) the act of contacting a drug dealer; thus connection dough, money for drugs.
4. (orig. US) the person with whom one achieves sexual fulfilment; thus the act itself.
5. (orig. US) any form of connection or go-between, e.g. one who helps with a crime.
6. (US prison) a corrupt guard, or trusted prisoner, who helps inmates smuggle contraband into and within prison.
[1990s+] (US drugs) a drug dealer who works from their home, rather than the street.