1. [1920s–70s] (US) a large and formidable car or plane.
2. [1950s+] (US) an outstanding person, thing, achievement or success.
3. [1960s] (US campus) a difficult course or examination.
4. in drug uses.
(a) [1970s+] (drugs) any exceptionally powerful drug.
(b) [1990s+] (US drugs) methedrine.
5. [1990s+] an obsessive, an addict.
6. [2000s] (US prison) HIV/AIDS.
7. [2000s] cocaine.
SE in slang uses
[2000s] (UK Und.) a prison housing sex offenders and other extreme offenders.
[late 16C–early 17C] to cuckold.