1. [late 19C] (US) a blow over the head.
2. [1940s] (US black) a week [the notional cutting of one’s hair on a weekly basis].
3. [1940s+] (UK prison) a short term of imprisonment, in a local prison from a few weeks to two or three months or in a convict prison for three to five years [the relatively short period and the cutting of one’s hair on arrival in prison].
4. [1960s] (US Und.) a verbal telling-off.
5. [2000s] (N.Z.) winding back a car’s odometer.
SE in slang uses
see from arsehole to breakfast time under arsehole n.