1. [late 17C–19C] (UK Und.) stolen [make v.].
2. [1930s+] (US) recognized, identified [make v. (4)].
3. [1940s+] (US black) usu. of girls or women, describing someone who has had their hair straightened [make v. (8)].
4. [1950s+] (orig. US Und.) initiated as a member of the US Mafia [make v. (9)].
5. [1950s+] (US) cheated, tricked [make v. (1e)].
6. [1950s+] (US) completed successfully.
7. [1950s+] (drugs) satisfactorily supplied/intoxicated with drugs, usu. heroin.
1. [1950s+] (US Und.) a formally initiated member of the US Mafia, thus unmade, uninitiated.
2. (US black) one who has a secure (i.e. city of state) job.