1. [20C+] (orig. US) a general term of abuse, esp. of someone incompetent, second-rate.
2. [1910s+] (orig. US, also trampie) a promiscuous woman; occas. used of a man [her ‘wandering’ from man to man].
3. [1940s+] (US gay) a male prostitute.
4. [1980s] (US campus) an affectionate term of address.
5. [2010s] (US black) a member of a rival gang.
[1970s] (US black) of a woman, promiscuous.
[2000s+] (US) a tattoo placed on a woman’s lower back above the crevice of the buttocks.
SE in slang uses
[1940s+] (UK Und.) a sentence of 90 days imprisonment, commonly that meted out for vagrancy.
(Aus.) to die.
[mid-19C] on a thieving expedition, pickpocketing.
[late 19C] living as a vagrant.