1. [mid-19C+] a stupid person.
2. the chin.
3. [1930s–50s] (US drugs, also log stick) an opium pipe.
4. [1930s+] a piece of excrement.
5. [1950s] (Aus.) a large person.
6. [1960s] (US) a bar counter [the wood from which it is constructed].
7. [1960s+] (US) the penis.
8. (US drugs) a marijuana cigarette.
9. [1970s+] (US drugs) phencyclidine [? sense 2].
10. [2000s] an erection.
see sense 3 above.
[1970s+] to masturbate.
[1910s+] (Aus.) to hide.
[mid-19C+] (Aus.) a dull, stupid person; thus log of ebony, a stupid black person.
see under sink v.