1. [late 18C+] the vagina.
2. [mid-19C–1960s] (US) the mouth.
3. [1910s+] a collective term for women as sex objects, i.e. offering the potential for sexual intercourse.
4. [1910s+] any girl or woman, incl. a prostitute.
5. [1950s+] (US) an effeminate, passive homosexual.
6. [1970s+] (US gay) the anus, in the context of sodomy.
[1940s+] one who performs cunnilingus.
[1990s+] (US) a promiscuous woman; thus a general derog. term for a woman.
[1970s] a cunnilinguist.
1. [1910s–60s] (US) a womanizer.
2. [1950s+] (US prison) an older homosexual man with a taste for young men or boys.
[1990s+] a pornographic magazine.
[1990s+] (Aus.) of a woman, to expose her vagina as an incitement/invitation to intercourse.
[20C+] of a woman, to masturbate.
see peddle one’s ass under peddle v.
1. a fake ‘vagina’ sold as a masturbation aid.
2. (also rubber cunt) a term of abuse.