1. [mid-19C+] a derog. term for a black person.
2. [mid-19C–1900s] a pimp, an unpleasant person.
3. [1900s] a generic name for any indigenous language spoken in S. Africa.
4. [late 19C-1900s] an insult, irrespective of race.
[mid-19C] the Cape provinces; latterly South Africa.
[2010s] (S.Afr.) one who is deemed (by racists) to to be overly friendly to blacks.
[mid-19C] (S.Afr.) a large, heavy meal.
[1950s+] to deteriorate, to decline socially .
[late 19C] a generic term for black people.
[1980s+] pidgin Zulu language.
1. [mid-19C+] a derog. term for a white perceived as behaving badly by their peers.
2. [mid-19C+] a white who has become overly close to or assimilated into the black community.
3. [1930s+] an albino.