1. [mid-19C] (US Und.) a useless person.
2. [late 19C] (Aus.) the face.
3. [late 19C] (US) an attractive young woman.
4. [1950s+] (Aus.) the anus.
5. [1960s+] (lesbian) the clitoris.
see shove it up your arse! excl.
SE in slang uses
[1980s+] (US) a derog. term for an Indian.
1. [1950s–60s] (UK Und.) a well-known person, usu. meaning too well-known for a criminal.
2. [1960s] a certainty.
[1950s] (US) to murder.
[1990s+] (Aus.) an invitation to sit down.
[late 19C+] a very long time ago; usu. from the year dot, for ever.