1. [mid-19C+] (orig. US) first-class, exciting, particularly enjoyable or admirable.
2. [mid-19C+] (orig. US) attractive, sexy; often in negative sense, i.e. promiscuous, amoral.
3. [mid-19C+] (orig. US) aggressive, hostile, bad-tempered.
4. with ref. to speech or writing, sexually suggestive (whether explicitly or not).
5. [1980s+] (orig. US) difficult.
6. [1990s+] (W.I./UK black) dirty.
1. of a person, unpleasant.
2. of a place, thing or animal, dirty, disgusting.
[1960s] (US black) of a female, promiscuous.
[1960s+] (US, orig. milit.) an unpleasant note or letter or a communication that brings bad news.
1. [mid–late 19C] the member of the garrotting team who actually does the choking.
2. [late 19C] (UK Und.) a thief’s assistant.
3. [1950s–60s] (US black) a sexual pervert.
[20C+] (W.I.) foul-mouthed, given to using obscene language.
[1990s+] (W.I.) ill-mannered, boorish.
[20C+] (W.I.) to make a mess of, to dirty.