1. in fig. use, a halt.
2. [1910s+] any form of cache.
3. attrib. use of sense 1.
4. [1920s+] (US) money.
5. [1920s+] (orig. US, also stach) a hiding place.
6. [1930s+] (drugs, also sach, stasch) a hiding place for drugs.
7. [1930s+] (drugs) a cache of any drug, esp. cannabis.
8. [1940s+] a place (to stay).
[1980s+] (drugs) one who stands outside a window to catch drugs that are thrown out during a police raid .
[1990s+] (US drugs) a place where a drug dealer can store a cache of drugs; also attrib.
[1980s+] (drugs) a room, apartment or house where drugs are stored.
see under make v. (1d)