1. [1950s+] (orig. US black) a prostitute.
2. [1960s+] a generic term describing any woman [ostensibly neutral, but the undertones of its ety. still make it controversial].
3. [1970s+] (US gay) a passive sexual partner.
4. [1980s+] (US black/campus) a promiscuous or seductively dressed young woman.
5. [1980s+] a girlfriend.
6. [1980s+] a person indiscreet in sexual matters.
7. [1980s+] (US black) a sexually promiscuous man.
8. [1990s+] an unfriendly person, either male or female.
9. [1990s+] (US black) a coward, i.e. a man who acts like a woman.
10. [2000s] (US campus) a form of friendly address.
[1990s+] (US black) a general term of address, used of a man .
[1990s+] (US) a derog. term for a woman.
[1990s+] (US campus) a general negative when applied to any woman .
[1970s+] (US black) ostentatiously sexy, high, tight, high-heeled woman’s boots.
[1990s+] (US black) the vagina.
[1970s] (US black) a smart suit.
[2000s] (US prison) an emotional/physical trial of strength to determine one’s courage or lack of it.
[2000s] (US black) a successful pimp or womanizer .
1. one who conducts most (or all) of his sex life with prostitutes.
2. a womanizer, a ladies’ man.
[1970s+] (orig. US black pimp) the street or streets in a town or city where prostitutes work regularly .
[2000s] (US black) a group of prostitutes that accompany their pimp on the street.