1. [mid-19C+] (UK only) the vagina.
2. [1910s] (US, also fannie) an old(er) woman.
3. [1910s+] (US, also fannie, fannyolo) the buttocks; thus fanny-shaker, a bellydancer.
4. [1920s+] (US) one’s self.
5. [1990s+] women, considered simply as sex objects.
6. [2000s] a fool, an idiot, a general term of abuse.
[19C] the vagina.
[1990s+] vaginal secretions.
[2010s] (Scot.) a weakling, an effeminate man.
[1990s+] the labia; thus fanny-flapped, a derog. epithet for a woman.
[1930s–60s] a trilby.
[2010s] (Scot.) a fool.
see under -magnet sfx
[1980s+] a womaniser.
[1990s+] a lesbian.
[1990s+] a vibrator.
[1950s+] (US) a small pouch-like bag strapped around the wearer’s waist.
[2000s+] a sanitary pad.
[1940s+] (Aus.) a sanitary towel.
1. [1940s–50s] a pubic louse.
2. [1990s+] the penis.
3. [1990s+] a promiscuous man.
4. [1990s+] a general term of abuse.
5. [2000s] a womanizer.
see hang one’s ass out under ass n.
see pain in the arse n.
1. [1930s] (orig. US) to hurry up.
2. to have sexual intercourse.
[late 17C+] a general excl. of disdain, dismissal, arrogant contempt.