1. [1900s] in cards, the queen.
2. [1980s+] (US campus) an affectionate term of address among women.
3. [1990s+] a devotee; usu. in combs.
SE in slang uses
[1970s+] an insult used of a woman; the implication is of promiscuity.
1. a gay brothel.
2. (Aus.) a van or car used primarily for sex.
[late 19C+] (US, Western) an improvised lamp made of a twist of rag in a container of grease.
1. (orig. US campus) a promiscuous woman.
2. (US gay) a promiscuous or available man.
3. (US) a derog. term for a lesbian.