1. [mid-19C+] (orig. US) energy, spirit; thus jizzless adj., apathetic.
2. [late 19C+] (orig. US) semen.
3. [1930s–40s] (US, mainly Southern) gravy.
4. [1990s+] (US) an ejaculation, lit. and fig. an emission.
5. (US prison) power, influence.
1. a contraceptive sheath.
2. (also jizzball) a general term of abuse, also as a term of address; also attrib.
[1990s+] the testicles.
[1990s+] a handkerchief or similar piece of material into which one masturbates.
[2000s] (US) the penis.
(2010s) general term of abuse, underpinned by idea of talking nonsense.
[1980s+] (US) to be impressed.