1. [late 16C+] to exchange.
2. [mid-19C–1900s] to dismiss from a job.
3. [late 19C] (US, also swap off) to cheat, to take in.
[1940s+] (US prison) to take alternate active/passive roles in anal intercourse.
[1930s] to talk in confidence.
[2000s] (US black) to have sexual intercourse.
[1940s] to engage in a shooting match.
see sense 3 above.
see separate entries.
1. [1930s+] to perform oral intercourse.
2. [1940s+] (also suck spit, swap chews, ...tongues) to kiss, usu. with tongues.
3. [1970s+] in joc./fig. use, to become intimate, to bond.