1. [mid-17C; 20C+] (also weasle) a general derog. term; also as adj. [reverse anthropomorphism; Williams has 17C use of weasel, a lecher].
2. in attrib. use of sense 1.
3. [mid-19C+] (US) a native of South Carolina [the state has a large population of the animal].
4. [1920s+] (US) an informer.
5. [1920s+] (orig. US) the penis [it ‘burrows’].
6. [1930s] (US Und.) a private detective.
7. [1940s+] (N.Z.) a sly or devious person.
a general derog. description.
a general derog. description; image is of untrustworthiness.
[1990s+] (US teen) to have sexual intercourse.