1. [1920s] (US Und.) to desert a partner, sexual or professional.
2. [1920s; 2000s] (US black) to beat up; thus tossing n., a beating.
3. [1940s] to overcome.
4. [1950s] (Aus.) to criticize harshly, to assault verbally.
5. [1950s+] (US campus) to vomit.
6. [1950s+] to throw out.
7. [1950s+] (orig. US prison) to search an apartment, car or person, esp. for weapons etc.
8. [1980s] (US) to bribe.
9. [1980s] to take money from.
10. to stop someone in a car and subject them to a search.
11. [1990s+] (US) to expose someone as a homosexual against their will; thus tossing n.
12. of a man, to have sexual intercourse.
[1970s+] (N.Z.) to vomit.
SE in slang uses
see also under relevant n.
[1900s] (Aus.) to die; lit. or fig.
[1960s] (Aus.) to die.
[1950s+] (US) to give up, to quit.
[1940s–60s] (Aus./N.Z./US) to give up, to finish.
[1960s+] (US) of a man, to have sexual intercourse.
[1920s] to put on airs.
[1980s+] (N.Z.) to vomit.
[1910s–30s] (US) to deceive, to cheat, to mistreat.