fruit loop n.1
1. (US campus) the small loop (ostensibly for hanging the shirt when no hanger is available) on the upper back of many shirts; such a loop, supposedly, can be used to hold a victim ready for buggery (cf. fairy loop under fairy n.1 ).
2. (US) a homosexual man or woman.
3. (US gay) a freedom ring, one of a set of six metal rings in the colours of the rainbow worn to indicate that one is homosexual or sympathetic to homosexual causes.
4. a homosexual pick-up or cruising area .
5. a derog. term for a group of homosexuals.