1. [late 15C+] three, whether as a digit or a set of three; as v., to throw a three in dice.
2. [mid-19C] the male genitals, i.e. one penis plus two testicles.
3. [late 19C+] (also treemoon, treyer) a three-month or three-year prison sentence.
4. [1950s] £3.
5. [1950s+] (also treyer) $3.
6. [1960s+] (US black/drugs, also trey bag) a $3 packet of heroin.
7. [1970s+] (also trey bag) a $3 packet of marijuana.
8. [2010s] (UK Black/gang) a .357 revolver.
[1990s+] (US Und.) a .32 pistol.
see thirty-eight n.
[1940s] (US black) a pawnbroker’s shop.