1. [late 18C] drunk.
2. [late 19C+] (orig. UK Und.) arrested; in prison.
3. [1940s+] (orig. US) mentally stimulated, excited, hopeful (cf. up adj. (2)).
4. [1940s+] (also up on) intoxicated by a drug (cf. up adj. (1)).
5. [1950s+] (US black) of a person, ready, prepared.
6. [1960s+] (US campus) sexually aroused.
7. [mid-19C; 1970s] (US) upset; bothered.
8. [1980s] mentally stimulated in a positive or negative way, energised or stressed.
9. [1990s+] (US black) tense, nervous.
10. interested, participating.
11. see up to adv.
[20C+] to bring someone before the courts.
[1910s] (Aus.) in prison.
see sense 4 above.
SE in slang uses
see old in the tooth under old adj.
[1980s+] (US black) aware, knowledgeable.
[1940s] (US black) aware, appreciative of what is important.