1. [late 17C+] (also love crack) the vagina; thus crack-shop, a brothel.
2. [late 17C+] (also town-crack) a prostitute; a ‘fallen woman’; modern use is a woman, but usu. in a derog. sense.
3. [late 19C] (UK, London) a narrow passage of houses.
4. [1940s+] (also bumcrack, butt crack) the cleft between the buttocks.
5. [1970s+] (gay) the anus.
6. [1970s+] in fig. use of sense 4, i.e. a generic term for one’s body.
[late 17C–19C; 2000s+] of a woman, wanton, promiscuous.
[late 19C] the penis.
1. [1940s] a pimp.
2. [1960s+] a gay male prostitute.
[1990s+] (US) a derog. term for a lesbian.
[20C+] (US) to have sexual intercourse.
[1980s+] (US campus) inquisitive, over-involved.
[1920s] (US black/W.I.) in no way at all.
(US) to cause (someone) problems.