1. [late 19C] (US) an omnibus.
2. [1930s+] (US) the female breasts, esp. when large and firm.
3. [1940s+] (orig. US milit.) a bed; thus sleep.
4. [1970s+] (US black) a card holding bubble-packed birth control pills.
5. [1970s+] (US drugs) a quantity of drugs, e.g. pills, vials of crack cocaine, etc.
6. [2000s] (US black) of money, a large quantity.
7. [2000s] a hotel.
8. [2010s] (US teen) a case of beer.
[1960s+] tired out, exhausted.
[1960s+] (US campus) a sudden onset of sleepiness.
1. [1960s+] (also pad monster) sleepiness, the result either of boredom or exhaustion.
2. [1970s+] a bed.
[1990s+] sleep; a nap.
1. [1960s+] to go to bed.
2. [1960s+] (US/US gay) by ext., to have sexual intercourse.
SE in slang uses
[1930s+] an official in a crap game who deals with making change, paying winners, etc.
[1960s+] (US black) a comb designed spec. for use on a natural n. (6) or an afro n. (1) hairstyle.
[1940s] (US campus) to work hard.