fucked up adj.
1. [1930s+] of objects, intentions or plans, broken, wrecked, ruined.
2. [1940s+] (also f’d up) of people, distressed, unhappy, mentally unstable.
3. [1940s+] suffering (not always painfully) from the use of drugs or alcohol to excess; completely intoxicated.
4. [1940s+] (orig. US milit.) of people, badly hurt, wounded or killed.
5. [1940s+] worthless, contemptible, miserable.
6. [1950s] (US) confused, in a muddle.
7. [1960s+] (also fuck-up) of places, unpleasant.
8. [1970s] in trouble.
9. [1970s+] unappealling, unpleasant.
10. [1980s+] exhausted, worn out.
11. [1990s+] weird, strange, unusual.