1. [1920s+] semen; thus comey adj., covered in semen.
2. attrib. use of sense 1.
3. [1940s+] an orgasm.
4. [1940s+] (also cum) vaginal secretions.
5. [1980s+] energy, spirit; esp. in phr. young, dumb and full of come.
see also under cum n.
1. [1970s+] (US) a repellent person.
2. a sexually unrestrained individual.
see cum drum under cum n.
[1960s] (US) a promiscuous woman.
1. [1950s+] anyone who is obsessed with physical sex and the delights thereof.
2. [1960s] (US gay) a fellator.
2. vaginal juices when orgasming.
[1970s] (orig. US) vile, disgusting.
[1940s] a general term of abuse.
[1990s+] (US) a general derog. term.