1. [mid-19C–1940s] (also confectionery) a pretty young girl [SE sweet].
2. (UK Und.) tobacco.
3. [1920s] (US black) money [play on sugar n.1 (1)].
4. [1960s–80s] (US black, also sweet boy, sweet one) a male homosexual [SE sweet].
5. [1980s] (US black) an attractive heterosexual male [SE sweet].
6. [1990s+] (US drugs) a cigar hollowed out and filled with marijuana [abbr. swisher sweet].
7. [l990s] (Aus.) money paid to a police informer.
[1990s+] intoxicated by marijuana.
[1980s] (US black) of a woman, to have sexual intercourse.