1. [late 14C+] dice; esp. in exhortation roll them bones!
2. [19C] the human teeth.
3. the fingers when clenched in a fist.
4. [late 19C] a surgeon.
5. [1900s] (US campus) a skeleton.
6. [1960s–70s] (US) a thin person.
7. [1970s+] the game of dominoes [pl. of bone n.1 (2b)].
[late 19C] (US) a craps player.
see St Hugh’s bones n. (1)
see under devil n.
[19C+] (US) to play at dice; thus bone-roller a dice-player.
SE in slang uses
1. [early 19C+] of a man, to have sexual intercourse.
2. [1980s] to attack.