1. [mid-16C–18C] (UK Und.) a crooked die, which has been hollowed out to affect the throw.
2. [mid-19C; 1960s+] (esp. drugs) the head.
3. [1970s] (US campus) a stupid, empty-headed person.
[mid-19C–1970s] (US) a blockhead, a fool; also as adj.; as phr. make gourds, make a fool of.
[1960s+] (orig. US) to lose emotional control; to cause someone to do so.
1. extremely affected by a given drug, usu. cannabis or a hallucinogen.
2. extremely drunk.
3. (also off one’s gourd) crazy, insane.
[1960s+] to an extreme degree, usu. of intoxication or craziness.
SE in slang uses
see tub of guts under tub n.1