1. [1910s] (US Und.) a female confederate.
2. [1910s+] (mainly US) a prostitute.
3. [1910s+] (orig. US) a woman; the implication is of promiscuity.
4. [1920s] (US Und.) in cards, the queen.
5. [1940s+] (US prison, also broadski) an effeminate male homosexual, often a prostitute; thus broad squad, a ‘team’ of homosexuals.
6. [1940s+] (US campus, also brodie) an attractive woman.
7. [1970s+] (US gay) the buttocks.
[1910s] (US Und.) corrupting a conductor on any form of transportation line.
[1940s] (US) a prostitute who lives and works in a hotel.
[1940s–70s] (US black/Und.) any woman who is not a prostitute.
[1910s] (US Und.) riding on a purchased transportation ticket.