1. [19C+] (orig. UK Und.) a generic term for a woman.
2. [19C+] (orig. UK Und.) a promiscuous woman or prostitute.
3. [mid-19C+] (orig. UK Und.) a girlfriend, or wife.
4. [20C+] a ludicrous-looking woman.
5. [1960s] (Aus.) a feminine lesbian.
6. [1980s+] (US campus) a fat woman.
[late 19C–1900s] a successful ladies’ man.
[early 19C+] to deflower a woman.
[late 19C] to lay a woman down preparatory to intercourse.
[1970s+] (US black) a fat woman.
[late 19C+] to follow a woman in the hope of sex.
[mid–late 19C] to cause someone’s nose to bleed with a blow.