1. the vagina; thus by metonymy woman, esp. as a sex-object and generic for sex (whether with a man or a woman); also attrib.
2. the buttocks, the rectum; thus booty-struck, obsessively lecherous; bootyhole, the anus.
3. (also bootie) generic for the body, thus a person.
[1990s+] a male homosexual; a heterosexual who enjoys anal intercourse.
1. a late-night rendezvous; thus as v. to call for such a rendezvous.
2. a person used for casual sex.
[1990s+] (US) extremely tight sweat-pants.
[1980s] (US black) to have anal intercourse.
[1980s+] (US black/campus) a lack of sex.
[1990s+] (US campus) unattractive.
[2000s] (US black) a female one dislikes as a person but finds exciting sexually.
[2000s] (US black) a mix of sweat and vaginal juices.
[2010s] (US) extremely tight, short shorts.
1. to perform sexual intercourse.
2. to perform anal intercourse.
1. (US black) of a male, to have sexual intercourse.
2. to have homosexual anal intercourse.