1. in sexual contexts.
(a) [early 16C+] sexual intercourse, esp. quick or illicit or with a prostitute.
(b) [late 18C+] the vagina [negative image].
(c) [1940s+] a woman.
(d) [1940s+] a collective term for women in general, as viewed as the route to sexual intercourse.
(e) [1940s–50s] (US prison) a male homosexual.
(f) [1940s+] (US gay) the anus.
(g) [1970s] (US campus) a notably ugly woman.
(h) [2000s] AIDS.
2. [late 18C–mid-19C; 1940s–50s] an arrest.
3. [late 19C+] (UK/US Und.) a robbery, a victim ripe for robbing.
4. [1920s+] (orig. US, also snatcheroo) a kidnapping.
5. [1930s] attrib. use of sense 4, pertaining to kidnapping.
6. [2000s] (US black) a fight.
Pertaining to the vagina
[late 17C–1910s] the vagina.
[mid–late 19C] the vagina.
[1940s] (US black) a house, a home.
[1940s] (US black) sexual activity.
[2000s] the penis.
a close-up photograph of the naked vagina.
[18C] the female pubic hair.
[mid-19C+] to reveal one’s genitals.
Pertaining to crime
1. [1930s] working as a kidnapper.
2. [1970s] working as a street robber.
1. to kidnap, to seize, to take over.
2. to arrest.