1. with ref. to horses.
(a) [mid-16C–1910s] a small or half-grown horse [SE until c.1800].
(b) [19C] a coach horse.
2. [late 16C+] a girl or woman, esp. in derog. or generic use, e.g. a tasty bit of tit, but also as a term of affection, often as little tit.
3. [18C+] generic for a person of either sex.
4. [early 18C–1900s] the vagina.
1. the vagina.
2. the penis.
3. (also tid-bit) a young woman.
4. (US) an ineffectual person.
5. (US , also tid-bit) the female breast.
[mid-19C] a carter.
[mid-19C] (UK Und.) a stolen horse.
[early 18C] a pleasant companion.
[18C–early 19C] a complaisant woman.