1. [1970s+] (W.I./UK black, also batti, battie) the buttocks; the anus.
2. [2000s] an effeminate male.
3. [2010s] (UK Black) general insult, ased as var. on arsehole n. (3)
[1990s+] (W.I./UK black teen) a homosexual; a gay person (usu. a man).
1. [20C+] (W.I.) the anus.
2. used for emphasis, equivalent of bloody adj. (1), fucking adj., etc.
3. used as a personal insult.
1. (W.I.) a homosexual.
2. (UK black) a term of abuse for an unpopular individual, esp. juv.
[1990s+] (W.I./UK black) a homosexual man.
[20C+] (W.I./UK black) lavatory paper.
1. [1990s+] (W.I./UK black teen, also bati rider) usu. in pl., a type of skimpy, cut-off shorts worn so tight that they ‘ride’ up and expose the sides of the wearer’s buttocks.
2. a homosexual.
[20C+] (W.I.) a stupid, gullible person.