1. [mid-19C+] the nose; thus beaked adj., describing the nose.
2. [mid-19C+] (also bake) the mouth, or face.
3. [late 19C–1900s] the penis.
4. [2000s] (drugs) cocaine [f. sense 1].
1. [20C+] posessing a large nose.
2. [2000s] nosey, inquisitive.
[early 19C+] to have a drink.
[2000s+] (US und.) orig. US Mafia, to take a share of criminal profits, bribes, etc.
[1980s+] (Aus. prison) an excl. used to upbraid one who is staring.
[mid-19C; 20C+] shut up! be quiet!
SE in slang uses
see beaker-hunter under beaker n.2
[19C] of a man, to have sexual intercourse.