[late 19C+] semen, esp. an ejaculation of semen; thus wadbuster n., an extra-vigorous ejaculation.
[1960s] a term of abuse.
1. [1970s+] to indicate surprise or excitement .
2. [1990s+] to speak one’s mind.
3. [2000s] to ejaculate.
[1970s] (US) of a man, to achieve orgasm.
1. [mid-19C+] (US, also shoot the wad) to commit or bet everything one has, to say all one has to say [wad n.1 (1)].
2. [late 19C+] (orig. US) to exhaust oneself, or one’s possibilities; to speak out forcefully and finally .
3. [late 19C+] (orig. US, also shoot a wad) to ejaculate.
4. [1960s+] (US) to break down emotionally.