1. [1930s+] (orig. US) an orgasm.
2. [1970s] (orig. US) the vagina.
3. [1980s+] (orig. US) in fig. and non-sexual use, a sense of pleasure.
4. [1990s+] (orig. US) sexual intercourse.
5. [1990s+] (US) semen.
1. to reach orgasm; thus nut-busting, reaching orgasm.
2. (also bust one’s nuts) to work hard, to strain oneself (cf. break one’s balls under balls n.).
3. to have sexual intercourse.
see under nuts n.2
1. [1950s+] to have an orgasm, to have sex (cf. get one’s nuts off under nuts n.2 ).
2. [1970s] in fig. use, to experience a catharsis.
1. (also pop one’s nut) to reach orgasm; thus by ext. to feel happy, satisfied (cf. pop one’s nuts under nuts n.2 ).
2. (also pop someone’s nut) to bring someone to orgasm.