[1980s+] (drugs) a purified and potent form of cocaine; a mixture of cocaine, baking powder and water, which is smoked rather than sniffed; crack is heated and the resultant pellets are smoked through a small glass pipe.
[1980s+] (drugs) a sudden craving for crack cocaine.
[1990s+] (US) a girl or woman who swaps sex for crack cocaine.
1. [1980s+] the child of an addict of crack cocaine.
2. [1990s+] a general term of abuse; someone irritating.
[1990s+] (UK black) a female crack addict.
[1990s+] (drugs) a few sweets and a soft drink.
[1980s+] (drugs) a place where users of crack cocaine congregate to buy and smoke the drug.
1. [1980s+] (drugs) a smoker of crack cocaine.
2. attrib. use of sense 1.
3. [1990s+] an idiot.
[1990s+] (US black) a woman who will offer sex in return for crack cocaine.
1. a place where crack is processed from base cocaine.
2. a room or whole house in which users gather to take crack cocaine.
[1990s+] (US campus) a crack-addicted black woman; thus, derog., any black woman.
1. (US drugs) a habitual user of crack cocaine.
2. a woman who exchanges sexual favours for a dose of crack cocaine.
[1980s+] (drugs) an area where people can purchase crack cocaine, but do not smoke it.
[2000s] (US campus) a general pej., there is no need for drug use to be involved.
[1990s+] (drugs) to smoke crack cocaine.
(US campus) crazy, ridiculous, of behaviour or a situation.