1. as a term of description/address [abbr. of SE pudding].
(a) [late 19C–1900s] (US) a term of abuse; a fool.
(b) [1910s] (Aus.) a fat person.
(c) [1940s] (US) a young girl.
2. [1910s+] a pudding [abbr.].
3. [1930s+] (US teen/campus) an easy job, an easy course at college; thus pud course, an easy course [abbr. pudding n. (7a)].
4. [1940s+] (US) as the genitals.
(a) the penis [abbr. pudding n. (2)].
(b) the vagina [abbr. pudding n. (1)].
[1970s+] (US) a masturbator.
[1980s+] (US teen) a masturbator; thus a general term of abuse.
(Aus.) to masturbate.
[1960s] to masturbate.
[1910s+] (orig. US) to masturbate.
1. to masturbate someone else.
2. (also pull someone’s pudding) to tease, to hoax.