1. [1930s+] redolent of urine, usu in odour but also colour.
2. [1950s+] drunken.
3. [1960s+] unpleasant.
4. [1960s+] weak, ineffectual, trifling.
see pissant adj.
1. [1940s+] (also pissy-arsed) extremely drunk.
2. [1950s+] (US, also piss-assed, pissy-assed, pissy pants) insignificant, useless, juvenile.
3. [1960s] a synon. for bloody adj. (1), fucking adj. etc.
4. [1960s+] unpleasant.
1. [1960s+] (US) extremely drunk.
2. [1980s+] (N.Z.) (mildly) drunk.
see pissing-tail adj.
[2000s] (US black/drugs) marijuana that burns with a slightly urinous smell.