1. [late 17C+] (also stuff it up) to have sexual intercourse with; also anal intercourse; thus stuffed adj.; stuffing n.
2. [mid-19C+] (also stuff up) to tease, to tell lies, to fool, to hoax; thus stuffed adj.
3. [late 19C-1900s] to place a false name on a payroll so as to draw the salary illegally.
4. [1940s+] as a general euph. for fuck v. (1)
5. [1940s+] to defeat, to outwit.
6. [1980s] (US black, also stuff up) to attack, verbally or physically.
7. [1990s+] to cause trouble for; thus stuffed adj.
[19C] a glutton; also attrib.
[2000s] (N.Z.) a euph. for fuck about v. (1)
see grease a fat sow in the arse under grease v.1
see sense 1 above.
1. [1980s+] to ruin, to make a mess of.
2. see sense 2 above.
3. see sense 6 above.
[2000s] (N.Z.) an excl. of annoyance or surprise.
[1940s+] a euph. excl. for fuck it! excl.
see stick it up your arse! under stick it! excl.
[1950s+] an excl. of surprise, astonishment.
(N.Z./S.Afr.) a euph. for fuck off! excl. (1)