1. [early 19C+] corrupt; morally unsound.
2. [late 19C–1960s] having money, funds.
3. [20C+] (usu. US black) good, wonderful, excellent (on bad = good model).
4. [late 19C+] (UK/US Und.) dubious, unsafe, to be avoided.
5. [1900s–20s] (US) in possession of a large quantity.
6. [1910s+] of money, acquired through crime.
7. [1920s+] holding incriminating evidence.
8. [1960s+] (drugs) currently addicted to drugs.
9. [1960s+] (drugs) in possession of drugs.
10. pertaining to pornography.
11. [1970s+] (US Und.) in possession of or carrying a weapon.
12. [1970s+] (Aus./N.Z. prison) angry, embittered.
13. [1990s+] (US prison) showing evidence of recent drug use in a urine test.
14. [1990s+] (US campus) unattractive.
15. [1990s+] (Irish drugs) of a narcotic injection, adulterated with some form of toxin.
16. in possession of contraband.
17. [2010s] (Aus.) second-rate, poor quality.
[1940s] (US Und.) to warn.
SE in slang uses
[late 17C–mid-19C] a landed estate.
[1920s] (Aus.) Reschs Dinner Ale.
[1990s+] a general pej.
[1960s–70s] (US) the male or female genitals when suffering a venereal disease.
see under beau n.1
see separate entries.
see dirty bird n.2
[1940s+] (W.I.) an untidy person.
see under digger n.2
1. [late 18C+] a generally unpleasant person, often with overtones of womanizing.
2. [1940s–50s] (US black) a man who habitually mistreats women.
[1940s–70s] (gay) an unkempt, ill-preserved, older, gay man.
see dozens n.
[2000s] (US black) a fellatrix.
1. [1920s–40s] (US) a promiscuous or sexually enthusiastic woman.
2. [2000s] (bingo) the number 30.
[20C+] unpleasant, embarrassing or revelatory information; thus air one’s dirty laundry in public.
[1900s–10s] (Aus.) a powerful fist, of the left or right hand.
1. a promiscuous woman.
2. sexual intercourse.
[1950s] (Aus.) a general term of abuse: grumpy, objectionable; thus in a dirty liver, in a bad mood.
[1920s] (US) to abuse, to slander.
[1910s–60s] (US) a promiscuous woman; a general term of abuse; also attrib.
see separate entry.
[1940s+] (orig. US) unfair, duplicitous activity; thus play dirty pool, to behave in an underhand manner.
see dirty left/right
[1980s+] (US black) the act of sticking one’s finger up someone’s anus and then wiping their top lip with one’s finger, to give them a dirty moustache; usu. by a man to a woman.
see separate entries.
see greasy spoon n.1
[1960s] (US prison) the prison barber shop.
see dirty laundry
see short end (of the stick) under stick n.
1. [1920s+] Kings Cross Road, Sydney.
2. [1930s+] William Street, Sydney.
see under sea n.
[1960s+] (Aus.) resentful (of).
to have sexual intercourse.
[late 19C+] a mild oath.