1. [17C–1960s] to hang, to be hanged; thus stretcher n., a hangman [abbr. SE stretch one’s neck].
2. to lie.
3. [late 19C+] (also stretch out) to knock down, to kill [SE stretch (someone) out on the ground].
4. [1940s+] of a man, to have sexual intercourse [? link to stretch leather under leather n.].
5. see stretch (it)
6. [2000s+] (US drugs) to adulterate and extend the volume of cocaine with baking soda, etc.
7. (US drugs) to fill a vial of crack cocaine.
[mid-19C–1950s] to hang; thus neck-stretching n. and adj., hanging; get one’s neck stretched v., to be hanged.
[mid-19C–1950s] to be hanged or to hang oneself.
SE in slang uses
[1930s] (US) a large glass of Coca-Cola.
see under pipes n.1
[late 17C+] to exaggerate, to lie; thus stretching n., lying.
1. [1950s–60s] (US black) to live one’s life without restraint, to act uninhibitedly.
2. see sense 3 above.
[1980s+] (US prison, esp. homosexual) to have sexual intercourse.
[late 19C] to administer a thrashing.