1. [late 19C] the vagina.
2. [1910s+] (orig. US, also cooky) a man (or woman), often with a qualifying adj., e.g. smart cookie
3. [1920s] (US) a close friend.
4. [1920s+] (also shop cookie) an attractive woman.
5. [1920s+] (UK, Glasgow) a prostitute.
6. [1920s+] in pl., the contents of one’s stomach, lit. things that have been cooked; usu. in phrs. meaning to vomit, e.g. chuck one’s cookies, heave one’s cookies, woof one’s cookies (see phrs. below).
7. [1920s+] (US) in pl., the male or female genitalia.
8. [1950s] (US) $1.
9. [1950s+] (US black) a derog. term for a black person who is seen as espousing white values to the detriment of their own background.
10. [1960s] a good example of something, a good one.
11. [1960s] (US gay) the penis.
12. [1960s+] (US black) in pl., in fig. uses.
(a) any form of desired object, esp. sex or money.
13. [1970s] (US) a cigarette; thus cookie box n., a pack of cigarettes.
14. [1970s+] (US gay) an effeminate male homosexual; thus also as a nickname or term of address.
15. [1990s+] (US) a lump of expectorated phlegm.
[2000s] (US black) a mixed-race person of black and white parentage.
[2000s] (US black) slapping a woman’s breasts while engaged in sexual intercourse with her.
1. [1950s+] to vomit.
2. [1950s+] to lose emotional control.
1. to have sexual intercourse; thus get one’s cookies off, to come to orgasm.
2. fig., to enjoy oneself.
[1940s+] (US) to lose emotional control.
1. [1920s+] (US) to vomit.
2. [1970s+] to reach orgasm.
[1920s+] (US campus) to vomit.
[1930s+] (orig. US) a bright, opportunistic person; also ironically.
[1970s+] (US) to vomit.
1. [1950s+] (orig. US campus) to vomit.
2. [1970s] in imper., a derisory retort.
3. [1990s+] to make someone sick.
SE in slang uses
[1970s+] (US gay) semen stains on the trousers.
[1920s–60s] (orig. US black) a police badge.
1. [1930s+] (US) a moustache; thus a moustachioed person.
2. see cookie-pusher n.
see separate entry.
[mid-19C–1930s] a tea-party.
[1960s] (US) to be pregnant.
see sense 4 above.
see take the biscuit v.