1. [early 16C+] to have sexual intercourse.
2. [late 16C+] to masturbate.
3. [mid-17C+] to masturbate another person.
4. [mid-18C+] to trifle or fool around (with), to waste time; thus frig about
5. [1920s–50s] to cheat.
6. [1920s+] a euph. for fuck v. (3); thus excl. frig it! frig you!
7. [1950s+] to perform lesbian sex, where the genitals are rubbed together.
[17C–early 18C] a degenerate, a seducer.
[late 18C–19C] a fussy, trifling person.
[1910s+] to trifle, to waste time, to fool around.
1. [20C+] to masturbate, oneself or another.
2. [1940s+] to leave, to go away.
see separate entries.
see fuck-your-buddy week under fuck v.
[1980s+] a euph. for fuck off! excl.
[1940s+] a semi-euph. synon. for fuck you! excl.
[1930s+] a general excl. of dismissal.
see I’ll be fucked! under fucked adj.1