1. [late 17C+] to have sexual intercourse; thus shag around, to lead a promiscuous sex-life.
2. [late 19C+] used as a semi-euph. for fuck v. in various non-copulatory uses.
3. [20C+] to masturbate.
4. [1950s–60s] to assault, to beat up.
5. [2000s] to cheat.
[1990s+] one’s sex appeal.
[1990s+] sexy, lit. (potentially) available for seduction.
[2000s] extremely sexually alluring.
[2000s] keen on sexual intercourse.
1. [mid-19C+] a general pej. name for any unpopular man.
2. [1980s+] (N.Z.) used affectionately.
3. [2000s] (Aus.) something unpleasant.
1. to work hard, to move fast, to expend effort and energy.
2. (also shag one’s ass) to depart or leave hurriedly.
[1990s+] fed up, infuriated.
1. [1930s+] exhausted.
2. [1940s+] broken, out of order.
see fuck like a rattlesnake under fuck v.
1. [1950s] to exhaust.
2. [1970s] to eject.
see fuck the arse off someone under fuck v.
[1980s+] (N.Z.) an excl. of astonishment and/or resignation; a semi-euph. for fuck me! excl.
see fuck that/this for a lark! under fuck v.